SPCA1628 - Trail Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPCA1628 - Trail Camera

I have a Moultrie trail camera. It says In the manual there’s delay timer 0,5s,10s,15s. When I turn on the camera there’s only 0 and 15s. Is there a way to upload/backup the current firmware? I found What would I need ? I found 4 contacts DATA VMCU CLK GND.

Thanks

You can backup your cam's firmware with this tool: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TUh...ew?usp=sharing
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by nutsey View Post
      You can backup your cam's firmware with this tool: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TUh...ew?usp=sharing
      Thanks! How do I use it ? I tried it didn’t work with me. Tried without batteries and with batteries nothing pops up on my screen.

What kind of programming software does that SoC use ?
      Thank you!

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Install the driver first.

• Taz
        Taz commented
        Editing a comment
        I did install the driver. I have another camera#2 from a different manufacturer! That worked. I had to hold the “up” button in setup mode and it changed to a usb. But when I try to read it says downloading ISP..... then fail.
        I couldn’t figure how to do that with my first camera#1 tried holding up/down and both at he same time nothing worked.

Plus o found these today Rx Tx 3.3v and Ground

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like UART.

Ok thanks. But why do I keep getting failed on when I try to get single file?

Comment

I figured it out. so far my trail cameras use SPCA1628a.
        1. Tasco 8MP trail Camera. set switch to setup mode, hold down "UP" button and then plug in USB cable. PC detects it and you can see SPCA1628a but you only can get Ver info but it was failing to read/download files. after almost all day of try and error, i found that you hold "up" & "OK/Menu" and then plug usb in. LCD wont light up. but i i could read and upload an image for current firmware.

2. Wildgame Innovation Terra Extreme 12mp. plug in USB cablehold "Enter" & "-" buttons and then hold power button for few seconds. when you try to read files it will stop after it downloads Parameter file and ISP.BIN. unplug usb and repeat and should continue.

3. Moultrie Game Spy 2.0 Plus. I HAVE NO LUCK HERE!! i tried couldnt figure it out yet.

4. Covert MPE6 -> it has Novatek NT96211FG. Still no idea what tools are out there. maybe if someone knows of a tool or program that would be great and i will do some googling.

Thanks

Comment

now i have 3 file 1628.bin.raw and FlashImage.img. is there a way to covert the raw to bin ? ISP tool says it failed to convert raw to bin or brn.

Comment

Working...
          X