x-pro 6s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x-pro 6s

Hello .. I'm new member of this forum .. and I also new about this action camera things ..

I have x-pro 6s action cam .. and I want to use it as a webcam .. but i found some errors on it ..

1. when i plug the usb cable, it just shows "connecting" .. not "ready" or "connected" message .. but when I check on my laptop, the device is detected as USB General Device, and when I open it using camera apps from laptop .. its appear and work .. 720p and 1200p .. but when I use some streaming software like OBS .. it's only can view at 640x480 .. when I try to set it at 720p .. the camera hang .. and show some glitch ...

2. when I plug the usb cable and set it as MSDC .. it is same, just show the "connecting" message .. but when I check on my laptop .. it's shows the camera memory card and I can browse memory card from laptop

3. when i plug the hdmi cable .. and connect it to my TV .. it shows nothing .. no signal .. can't see live camera stream .. can't use it as a playback

4. i try to search the driver for this camera and i can't find any ..

5. is it errors from driver? or need to update the firmware?

6. i dont know how to update the firmware because i dont know what chip this camera use .. and when i try to use adb .. it shows no device .. maybe because it is "connecting" not "connected" ?

I'm sorry if i post on wrong section on this forum ... and thank you for your help ...

Regards,

Comment

• nutsey
      nutsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Could you also post a photo of the screen in video shooting mode?

hello nutsey ... nice to meet you .. and thanks for ur reply ...

Comment

Working...
    X