Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kingsys64
    replied

here are photos of my camera. in the ic instead of putting "spca1521a" it says "spca1626a" that but the drivers work without problems and the identifier tells me that it is a "spca1628", the exact firmware version I could not get since as I said before the software is in Chinese and the instructions in Russian

Leave a comment:

• kingsys64
    commented on 's reply
    I do not know exactly. the only thing that appears in versions is "action camera a8" the stock date is 2015 nutsey
    Last edited by kingsys64; 11-13-2020, 04:36 PM.

• nutsey
    commented on 's reply
    Hi. What's your stock firmware version?

• kingsys64
    replied

Hi. I have a camera based on the spca 1628 and I would be interested in updating / supporting the firmwire but everything is in Chinese or Russian. is there any guide on how to do it?

Leave a comment:

• exi
    replied
    Hello i have camview cv0134... is a clone of F80 SPCA1628+GC1024 bricked... can access with ISP too but can't know hou update brn file..

Leave a comment:

• petesimon
    commented on 's reply
    i got one of these from ebay $15 or $16 USD because I just wanted the mounts and accessories, and I gave away the camera and its crappy under-powered battery free

• nutsey
    commented on 's reply
    The last string is more likely to be '1610' - 10th week of 2016.

• rolver99
    replied
    Hmmm... It just doesn´t seem like any of the ones listed on the website, but i could be wrong. This is a closer look at the chip, though its not very legible. From what i can read its:
    24DC
    MONY156.1 (Or it could be MQNY, or something else)

Probably is one of those STK1XXX in the page you listed, but I´m not shure

Leave a comment:

• nutsey
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, this is something not very common among action cams. I believe it could be a Syntec chip.

http://www.stk.com.tw/product-01.html

• rolver99
    replied
    Just like this, thats the UI and also a picture of the version number

Leave a comment:

• nutsey
    commented on 's reply
    What does the UI look like?

• rolver99
    replied
    Thanks nutsey! You have really helped me a lot
    Today I recieved another camera, but this time I cannot tell the chip it has, nor the manufacturer, because it came in the generic SJ4000-like box, and after disassembly, theres not too much to look at, I mean, the chips are not branded and are smaller then what ive seen. I know the sensor is a VGA OV7675 CMOS, but the only thing I got with the other internals was the "1710" printing. could you help me figure out what type of cheap board am I looking at?

Leave a comment:

• nutsey
    commented on 's reply
    I saw some guys swapped Eken H9SE GC4603 sensor with OV4689 and after proper firmware flashing it worked fine.

IMG files can be flashed with an SPI programmer device.

• rolver99
    commented on 's reply
    Also, is there a path to follow to change the sensor on my cam?

• rolver99
    commented on 's reply
    Ops! Hehe, I have now started to think on a sensor upgrade... but first, how do I flash the .img file?
Working...
X